Forwarding a nice deviants journal so you can all take a look
It's definately fun to take a look!
Hello everyone. I'll keep it short. Basically I have been in a new area for 4 weeks now. I have been trying to find a job in the area and all 3 towns nearby are college towns and apparently a good chunk of the work places close down for the summer because if there's no students there's no business. Thus far I have not managed to nab a job and I am starting to run low on funds. I need to make some money for the following things:
- Up coming medical/dental expenses
- Gas for my car/car repairs/new car
- New supplies for my shop (such as fandom tokens and charms!)
- Save for a trip next fall (back to Europe I hope!)
- So my little sister can come visit next summer and get out of a bad situation for a break and safety
- Misc stuff
If you are not interested in my drawings, you can check out my etsy shop instead and see if there's a cool piece there that would interest you! My shop can be found here: www.etsy.com/shop/WitTeaPhotoC…
Examples of shop items:
Alright as to art here are my samples and prices: (note I've given the 2 people from last fall first dibs at slots. They may cancel at any time!)Examples:$5 -
Traditional sketches, digital sketches, 2-5 little sketches sketch page, quick sketches with color added in gimp. IE; things that take me 20-60 minutes. Examples: $10 -
Inked and detailed sketches, 'speed paints' of landscape photos, fully detailed traditional sketches (and color added with gimp if requested), 3-5 detailed sketches sketch page. IE; things that take 2-4 hours. Examples: $15-$20 -
Full pieces digital or traditional, more detailed projects. IE; Things that take me 5+ hours and days to finish. Examples: Payment options:
- Paypal (note for details)
- Points 80
= $1 (not preferred)
- Mail order check/money in mail
- Art trade (you get what you give IE; give a sketch, get a sketch)Rules:
Payment taken upfront. (I will offer a refund if I do not get to your commission/never finish it or in situations that call for it. This will be at my discretion.)
- Basically I only do decent fully clothed art of humans and I prefer not to do fan OC characters or characters from tv/etc but I'll do just about whatever as long as I'm comfortable with it and feel I can give you the desired art in the end. This is up to my discretion.
- You can note me here, ask box me on tumblr
or email me at WitTeaDraws@gmail.com
. Any basic info, refs, etc are appreciated and I can go from word/text descriptions but that will take longer obviously.
- I currently am not doing watercolor, commissions will be completed digitally, traditionally (pencil, ink, toned paper) or a mix of both (sketched traditionally and colored digital etc). You can make a request for either digital, traditional or a mix or any of the styles above you like when you make the commission request. Simply put these specifications in the note/email, otherwise I will pick.
- I don't bite so feel free to ask questions even if you don't end up getting a commission from me <3